*InTulsa is partnering with Sensi.Ai to find candidates for this exciting role in Tulsa*
**Location: Tulsa, OK. This is a remote position for those already in Tulsa, OK or willing to relocate to Tulsa, OK – this position requires 30% travel.**
About The Company
Sensi.ai is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Why our company?
If you want to work with a purpose – this is the place for you! Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults and making our product a new industry standard for the long-term care industry. We offer professional growth opportunities and the ability to impact the future of our company and product.
About the Role
As our Customer Success Manager you will lead the post-sales life-cycle and engage, retain and drive our customer renewals and expansion opportunities. Serving as an advocate for each customer, you will build relationships, drive product adoption, and empower teams to fulfill their goals.
- Onboarding high value customers, including system training and deployment
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Increase the retention and growth of most valuable customers
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide feedback and insights via high touch relationships into core product and marketing processes
- Identify business opportunities with customers to improve retention
- Be a trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Collaborate closely with global team members
- Communicate clearly the progress of quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years experience in high-touch customer-facing positions (Customer Success, Account management, etc.)
- Experience working with American Customers and Israeli companies
- Multi-tasking – the ability to manage different accounts at different stages in the life cycle
- Superb written and verbal English communication skills
- Advantage: Experience at B2B SaaS company and/or Background in Clinical and Care positions