*InTulsa is partnering with Cart.com to find candidates for this exciting role in Tulsa*
**Location: Tulsa, OK. This is a remote position for those already in Tulsa, OK or willing to relocate to Tulsa, OK.**
Cart.com is an ecommerce software and services company on a mission to democratize ecommerce and give digital merchants the freedom to grow. We are integrating all the pieces of the ecommerce value chain brands need to thrive, creating a truly end-to-end Ecommerce-as-a-Service platform that helps third party brands move faster, grow more quickly, and deliver on their promises more completely.
We are seeking a Multichannel Management (MCM) Technical Support Specialist who will be responsible for answering inbound customer support e-mails, online messenger chats, and phone calls. This position acts as the point of contact between the business and customers; typical duties will include responding to customer inquiries, troubleshooting issues, and internal escalation management. Successful candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communications. This is a high-volume and fast-paced service center that demands attention to detail utilizing multiple programs.
- Be a subject matter expert for our Multichannel Management software and key integrations.
- Communicate and problem-solve inbound phone calls, chats, emails, and other forms of communication to ensure phenomenal customer support.
- Work within CRM and support tools such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk, and Jira to process tickets and track resolution.
- Conduct web meetings via screen share for trouble-shooting and high-level training of new clients.
- Escalate issues leveraging existing processes to Tier 2 and Development teams with the goal of timely resolution and proactive communications with the customer.
- Work cross functionally with CS and Product teams on new products and features, releases, upgrades, and trouble tickets.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer queries and complaints with emphasis on customer retention and CSAT.
- Adhere to support SLAs to meet and beat response and resolution time goals.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a customer support role. Additional consideration will be given to candidates with previous experience working in a customer service role in ecommerce, Software as a Service (SaaS) or high-tech environment.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proactive and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities in a dynamic and remote work environment.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure ticket progress, escalation, and resolution.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (MS Outlook, Excel).
- Experience with ecommerce channel management software.
- Advanced experience with MS Excel.
- Ecommerce and marketplace operations knowledge with a focus on Amazon, eBay, and Walmart.
- Basic knowledge of REST APIs.
- Experience with applications such as Amazon AWS browsers (S3 Browser), Grepwin, Cyberduck.
OUR CORE VALUES:
These aren’t just buried somewhere in an employee manual. We live and breathe them. They are on the walls and live in our hearts. They come up constantly in conversations and actions. They govern the decisions of the newest hire all the way up to our CEO:
- WE ARE OBSESSED WITH BRAND – We live for brands and are fanatical about their success.
- WE THINK BEYOND THE BOX – We explore new ideas and discover creative solutions. We think openly about how to serve brands and solve problems.
- WE DON'T GIVE UP – No one expected this to be easy. We are resilient— we dig in and keep going.
- WE SPEAK UP – Every person here has an obligation to question norms, voice concerns, and offer their perspective.
- WE WORK TOGETHER – We work with integrity and respect, ask for help, and extend the same help to others.
- WE ARE HUMAN – Our people are our biggest strength. We have fun and make real connections with one another and with the brands we serve.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to identify and onboard people from all walks of life. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.