*InTulsa is partnering with Titan to find candidates for this exciting role in Tulsa*
**Location: Tulsa, OK. This is a hybrid position for those already in Tulsa, OK or willing to relocate to Tulsa, OK.**
Titan is a healthtech startup passionate about improving the patient experience with specialty healthcare by making patient intake seamless. At our company we envision a world where patients promptly receive the care they need and where healthcare professionals can focus solely on quality patient care. We use technology to change the patient experience for the better through seamless patient intake.
Ready to change healthcare for the better?
The Full-Stack Developer Opportunity
Our software is completely cloud native, serverless and thus easily scalable from the start. As a developer, you will not have to worry about babysitting servers, network engineering, or designing CICD pipelines – that is all taken care of for you. This is a dream stack for any developer who wants to work with and learn the latest SaaS tech. At our company, we are serious about providing a first-class developer experience
We’re looking for a Full-Stack Developer to completely own the design and creation of our B2B SaaS app. You’ll be working in a challenging and dynamic environment. Read on if you’re tenacious, creative, and ready for your work to have an impact.
Love building robust software on the back end and front end? Dream of using the best, most advanced tech stack? Find solving problems and implementing solutions fascinating? Want a key role in a fast-growing company?
As a software developer, you will be instrumental in the continued development of our product and vision. You will drive the direction of development through creative code and help to build a robust team of equal minded creatives. You will grow your career in a thriving environment. Day-to-day includes:
- Build robust and scalable software in Python, NodeJS, and cloud native services like AWS
- Develop functional web applications on mobile and desktop
- Review and implement UI/UX designs
- Implement security and data protection
- Collaborate with team members to build user-friendly interfaces that integrate with server-side logic
- 2-5 years of experience as a full-stack developer
- Strong knowledge and experience in back-end programming languages including Python
- Familiarity with database engines such as MySQL, SQL, SERVER
- Familiarity with cloud native design principles and technologies
- Coding bootcamp or BS in CS
We offer a competitive compensation plan including equity and full benefits including 401 K, paid vacation, and holidays, and “Family Fridays,” where all Friday afternoons are off forever.