Do you want to be part of a passionate team fixing our broken healthcare system? Our company is on a mission to revolutionize the health experience. We began as a tech enabled, distributed insurance agency. To deliver better health outcomes and member experiences, we are going beyond health coverage to create connected health journeys that educate members about their benefits and connect them with easy and accessible preventative care. We’re focused on the rapidly growing Medicare market, working to make a difference in the lives of 44 million Medicare eligible beneficiaries. We are a venture backed, rapidly growing startup with clear product-market fit and explosive growth.
BECOME A MEDICARE SALES REPRESENTATIVE! Help seniors save money and protect their family by matching them with the best Medicare insurance plan.
Behind our growth is the amazing teams driving it, connected in mission but spread across the globe. Despite our distance, we work together to create truly disruptive healthcare experiences! Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work
Location: This is a remote position for those already in Tulsa, OK or willing to relocate to Tulsa, OK.
Work from the comfort of your home and enjoy health benefits, 401K, and competitive on target first year earnings (Base +Commission). During your paid training, you will learn directly from our experienced Senior Medicare Team.
We pay for:
- Your Training
- Your Accident and Health Insurance Pre-Licensing Course
- Your state exam
- Your state licensing in over 20 states
- Your time…You earn hourly pay PLUS commission!
Quick Facts About Our Company:
- Founded: March 2020
- Mission: To create better health outcomes for seniors
- Vision: Build the first modern Medicare platform
- Traction: Projecting a $100M+ run rate in 2022. One of the fastest growing insure-tech start-ups of all time.
- Team size: 100+ full-time equivalents (May 2021) and targeting 400+ by end of 2022
- Extreme Ownership– We fulfill our promises to each other and to our customers. We own our responsibilities 110%.
- Speed– We work quickly and pragmatically.
- Positivity– We focus on the potential in the world and in each other. We rise to challenges rather than complain about them. We see a cup half full instead of half empty.
- Learners – Put your ego aside and learn. This is hard but a worthy pursuit. We’re always striving for better.
- Helpers – We want to impact people’s lives. Both our customers, our friends and loved ones, and our coworkers. We believe, being a helper at work improves all aspect of life.
What You’ll Do:
- Take inbound calls assess and analyze Medicare insurance needs while providing an excellent client experience
- Respond to leads quickly and effectively
- Work with other teams to ensure clients' needs are met throughout the sales process
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs while contributing to the team's goals
- Navigate multiple systems at one time while talking on the phone
Who You Are:
- Currently or willing to obtain resident Accident & Health insurance license.
- Motivated professional looking for a long-term career in individual insurance sales.
- A competitive drive: you enjoy being a part of a team but you also value being the best.
- Compassionate individual with a passion for helping the senior and disabled population make challenging healthcare coverage decisions. Ethical behavior and integrity is required.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to stay confident in high stress/high activity work environment.
- High volume inside sales experience (Preferred)
- We provide all equipment, but you must have a wired highspeed connection at home. (Standard speeds of 20 MBPS Upload and 20 MBPS Download)
Why Join Us?
We value people who are bold, ambitious, clever, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing InsurTech startups, then we are the team for you.
Our company offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
- Competitive salary package & benefits
- Key moment to join our company in term of growth and opportunities
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Our people matter, we invest to help you unlock your full potential
The diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our customers and partners. We are committed to inclusion and diversity; therefore, we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.