**Location: Tulsa, OK. This is a remote position for those already in Tulsa, OK or willing to relocate to Tulsa, OK.**
We are looking to expand our sales presence by adding an Inside Sales team. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to successfully manage a high volume of activity.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast growing company leading the third wave of energy information.
- Achieve sales revenue target
- Conduct daily discovery calls, hitting daily minimum of call activity
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the suite of our products.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Prepare and conduct virtual presentations, while maintaining effective communication with customer decision makers and influencers.
- Provide Customer quotes, proposals, order forms, and product information as required
- Respond to internal and external customers in a timely manner
- Use Salesforce to document all customer opportunities and customer activities
- Maintain basic knowledge of our products, competition and industry trends
- Accurately forecast on monthly and quarterly basis to management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven Inside Sales Experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High level of accountability and ownership of goals and performance targets
- Previous experience within Oil & Gas preferred but not required