***Location: This is a remote position for those based in Tulsa, OK or willing to relocate to Tulsa, OK.***
Our Company is hiring for Business Development Representative (BDR). You will report to the VP of Business Development.
We provide software to short term rental property managers. Using our software, these managers can distribute their listings across Airbnb, Vrbo, Booking.com and more without getting double bookings.Our platform also helps automate payments, bookings, guest communication, and much more.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Business Development Representative to drive our outbound sales lead generation program. A successful candidate will love identifying "just right" prospects and striking up a conversation with them over email or the phone so that they become aware of our product and how our solutions can help them and their business.
Your main goals are to collaborate with our Strategic and Enterprise Account Executives to open up important business opportunities for our company. It will also require more strategy than a standard pipeline development role.
You will be tasked with:
Mapping out accounts we want to sell to
Creating strategic plans for opening discussions with them
Finding effective ways to reach out and engage with prospects.
Your performance will evaluated based on your ability to expand our client base.
What you'll do:
- Expand client base by cold-calling and cold-emailing prospects to help them become aware of the platform and the value our solutions could bring to them
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads
- Use creative communications that increase customer interest in our products
- Research prospective clients and acquire high-level contacts at their organization
- Book meetings for AE’s that carry high revenue opportunities
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with customers, prospects and internal teams
- A demonstrable track record within a telemarketing, lead generation, cold calling or new business sales capacity (ideally within the Enterprise space in SaaS)
- Ambition for a career in Tech sales
- Can do attitude
- Serious work ethic! Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Goal oriented, self-directed and self-motivated within a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, marketing and communication skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
Company benefits and perks:
- Unlimited vacation and total flexibility over your schedule. All three co-founders are parents of young children and we value schedule flexibility across our company.
- Reimbursement for training and continuing education related to your role